Cleaning and sterilizing (We are BIG on CLEAN!)
- All entry to the office is by appointment only.
- Guests: If you are being accompanied by a guest such as a spouse, parent, child, etc., that person must wait outside the office. Children having an eye exam must be accompanied by only ONE legal guardian or parent throughout the entire exam.
- Alcohol-based hand disinfectant will be provided upon entering the office via our touchless dispenser.
- Frames will be sanitized prior to being displayed in our eyeglass showroom. We use an ultraviolet (UV-C) light cabinet for ultimate sanitation.
- We have installed a new state-of-the-art Air Purifier in our office’s ductwork, killing airborne pathogens in our office in addition to reducing allergens.
- Our front door is polished brass. Brass, an alloy of copper, is naturally anti-microbial.
- 5 handwashing stations throughout the office.
- All digital equipment will be wiped with a disinfectant then placed in our UV-C cabinet.
- All patients are asked to complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire (emailed via an automated system prior to appointment)